Happy 3 days until Christmas! In the spirit of the Holidays I put together a little “Holiday Survival Kit” guide with Hanes to help ease some of your holiday stress. It can be a really busy time and I personally tend to get overwhelmed, so here are some things I always make sure I have on hand to solve any problems before they start!
HOLIDAY SURVIVAL KIT
- Hanes Tights: First and foremost I make sure I have Hanes tights on hand for any holiday parties, plays, events, and church services I go to. I don’t always have time to make sure my legs are freshly shaved (anyone else with me on that?!) tanned, etc. so I rely on tights to give me at least the appearance of having my shiz together. I love how they complete my outfits, and save me time having to worry about how my leggies look. I usually use leg makeup too when I wear dresses and skirts, but the nude version of the Hanes Firm Control Power Shaper tights makes them look FLAWLESS and I skip the leg makeup entirely.
- Bath Bombs: This seems like it would be optional, shouldn’t you just be able to take a bath and enjoy it without a fizzy thing in there with you? NOPE. Gotta have a bath bomb. When I feel overwhelmed or stressed I make SURE I take a nice long, hot bath and throw in a LUSH bath bomb. It makes all the difference I’m telling you! I emerge rejuvenated and relaxed.
- To Do Lists: I of course have a smart phone and you’ll probably tell me I should write my to-do lists on there, and I do, but I find that having a pen and paper version that I can write out every day makes me so much more productive!
- Unicity Matcha: I’ve never been a soda drinker – but I used to drink it occasionally when I needed some extra energy. During the holidays I need LOTS of extra energy to get everything done on my list so I’m glad to have found Unicity Matcha, a natural energy supplement that I take daily (if you follow me on Snapchat you’re very aware! @JackieWelling.) It basically has TONS of vitamins, tastes delish, and only contains 1 gram of sugar. It’s a necessity for me every day, but especially during the holidays!
- The Perfect Winter Coat: During the Holidays you HAVE to have a great winter coat on hand. It should be waterproof, functional, and extremely warm. I need a coat I can just throw on and get out the door, if I have to worry about which coat I’m going to wear because it’s snowing, or does it go with my outfit, etc. I get so annoyed. This J Crew coat is on my list, I’ve heard amazing things about it and it has everything I want: a longer length, fur lined hood, down filled and WARM. Perfect!
*Yes I’m wearing the nude Hanes Firm Control tights, you can’t even tell!
I hope this little kit helps you curb any stress and craziness that can come from the Holidays. Let me know what items you have in your “Holiday Survival Kit”, I’d love to hear your tips!
Thank you to Hanes for kindly sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% honest & completely my own.
Photography by Mila Adams