This post was sponsored by Living Proof, although I was compensated for this review, all opinions are my own.
I am VERY choosy about what hair care products I post about. As I’ve told you guys many times, I only ever talk about things I’ve used for a considerable amount of time, and LOVE. Because I’ve used Living Proof many times in the past (see this post from 2015), I was more than happy to try out their brand new Restore Perfecting Spray! Little did I know just how well it would work…
I started using the entire Living Proof Restore line along with the Restore Perfecting Spray to get the full benefits of the products, and after the FIRST TIME I used the line, I noticed my hair felt healthier, and my ends looked like I’d just had a haircut. I was so shocked, usually it takes 3-4 uses with a new hair product for me to be like, “Ok, I think this is doing something to my hair?”
I curled my hair after that first use of the products and that’s when I really noticed the difference. My hair looks and feels so much better, heaven knows I put it through a lot of color damage. I feel like you can’t even tell now! The products really restored moisture to my notoriously dry, color damaged mane. Somehow it looks like I’ve never touched it with a heat tool, it’s just so HEALTHY now.
I’ve now been using the Restore line for a full month and the difference in my hair is DRASTIC. Here’s what I do:
- Wash with the Restore Shampoo and Conditioner.
If my ends are looking ratchet, I’ll use the Restore Mask Treatment once a week instead of the Conditioner so they get some extra lovin’.
- Next (BEFORE brushing through my hair) I apply the Restore Instant Repair leave-in treatment, focusing on the ends. 1 pump does the job.
- I then spray the Restore Perfecting Spray all over my hair, focusing on the middle and ends. I’ve actually tried to over-do it to see what the perfect amount of product is, but so far I can get pretty liberal with it and it still looks great.
- NOW I brush through my hair, with the Instant Repair and Perfecting Spray, my brush glides right through.
- I like to let my hair air dry at this point, or blow dry. I feel better blow drying than I normally would because the Restore Perfecting Spray protects hair up to 400°F.
- After my hair is dry, I mist all over with the Restore Instant Protection spray. It offers heat protection up to 450°F, UV ray protection, and static control (hello, DRY Utah weather.)
- Done! Now I curl or straighten to my heart’s desire.
The results speak for themselves. In these photos I feel like it looks like I’m wearing my extensions, but I’m definitely not! My hair looks and FEELS so healthy, I would swear I just got a haircut.
The Restore Perfecting Spray protects hair during its two most vulnerable states, wet detangling and heat styling. These are the times you will damage your hair the most, obviously not intentionally, but they are necessary parts of haircare so it will happen. I think of the Restore Perfecting Spray like a shield, protecting my hair from anything I put it through.
If the photos don’t prove to you the benefits of the Restore Perfecting Spray, I don’t know what will! I also love Living Proof because you can kind of “test” out their products because they offer small sizes of almost everything. If you’re not sure how you’ll like a line or product, you can get the smaller version. If you love it, go big! Free shipping and free returns too, so go nuts.
Have you tried out Living Proof before? Which line is your favorite?
Photos by Paige Nicolle